Emergency Services Available 24 Hours/Day
Being arrested and charged with a crime can be one of the most stressful and scary things that you or a loved one can go through. The experienced attorneys at Lee Law Firm will guide you through every step of the process and fight to avoid the devastating consequences that a criminal conviction can have on one’s job, reputation, and immigration status. Our lead criminal attorney is a former prosecutor who has the knowledge, toughness, and negotiation skills to mount the strongest defense possible. We handle all felony and misdemeanor charges at the state and federal level. We handle criminal cases at all stages including police investigations, arrest, voluntary surrender, central booking, arraignment, plea bargaining, evidentiary hearings, trial, and appeal. Call us now at (347) 454-1808
- Assault & Gang Assault
- DWI (Driving While Intoxicated)
- Reckless Driving
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence
- Order of Protection
- Sex Offenses (Rape, Sexual Abuse)
- Drug Possession/Sale
- Possession of Forged Instrument
- Prostitution & Solicitation of Prostitution
- Forcible Touching
- Criminal Contempt
- Unlawful Surveillance
- Unauthorized Practice of Profession
- Weapons Possession
- Reckless Endangerment
- Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of Vehicle
- Grand Larceny
- Theft of Services
- Possession of Stolen Property
- White Collar Crimes
We handle cases in the criminal and supreme courts of all five boroughs of NYC, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Westchester County, and all other counties in New York State. We also handle cases in “community courts” such as Midtown Community Court and Red Hook Community Justice Center.
CRIMINAL DEFENSE FOR IMMIGRANT CLIENTS
Can you guarantee a result?
No two cases are exactly alike, and the end result will depend on many factors such as the strength of the prosecution’s evidence, the willingness of complaining witnesses to cooperate, and the particular prosecutor or judge that is assigned to the case. A good attorney will never guarantee a result. Instead, a good attorney is able to tell the client that based on his experience on similar cases, certain results are likely. At Lee Law Firm, we strongly believe that honesty with the client about the range of possible outcomes at the outset of the case is not only the ethically right thing to do, it is the absolute key to building trust with the client.
- Mr. Lee paid attention to the details in my case like no other attorneys. He gave me the much-needed peace of mind at a stressful time. He is very knowledgeable. I never had a doubt that we would win and we did!W. W.Former Client, Civil Lawsuit
- One of the premiere criminal and immigration attorneys in the business. Jae Lee would be my first recommendation for any client I encountered with a legal problem of that nature. Quite simply, he is among the best I have ever encountered.MARYANN SASAKI, ESQ.Business and Family Lawyer, Columbia, A.B., Harvard Law School, J.D.
- I really appreciate all your work for me. You have humanity, passion, compassion, enthusiasm.S. T.Actual Client
- Jae consistently takes pride in going above and beyond what is asked of him to bring about the best results for his clients.J. Y.Former Colleague