VISAS AND GREEN CARDS
- Client released from immigration detention after a successful Motion to Reopen to the Board of Immigration Appeals.
- Client wins motion to reopen after being told by various attorneys that her case is hopeless.
- A client was on the verge of deportation when she retained Jae Lee. He submitted a last minute stay of deportation which was granted. The client was turned back one hour before she was boarded on the plane to be deported.
- Successful K-1 fiancee visa petition granted.
- Successful adjustment of status petition for client married to US Citizen.
I’ve been arrested and I’m not a U.S. citizen. Will immigration find out?
In most cases, yes. If you are not a citizen, you must be extremely careful about how your criminal charges are handled. Failure to do so can lead to deportation, inadmissibility, and loss of eligibility for a green card or citizenship. The U.S. government has been especially unforgiving in recent years, deporting a record number of immigrants charged with even minor, non-violent crimes. If you find yourself in this situation, you must get advice on immigration law as well as criminal law. We are one of the few firms that can provide comprehensive representation in both areas.
- I really appreciate all your work for me. You have humanity, passion, compassion, enthusiasm.S. T.Actual Client
- Mr. Lee paid attention to the details in my case like no other attorneys. He gave me the much-needed peace of mind at a stressful time. He is very knowledgeable. I never had a doubt that we would win and we did!W. W.Former Client, Civil Lawsuit
- Jae consistently takes pride in going above and beyond what is asked of him to bring about the best results for his clients.J. Y.Former Colleague
- One of the premiere criminal and immigration attorneys in the business. Jae Lee would be my first recommendation for any client I encountered with a legal problem of that nature. Quite simply, he is among the best I have ever encountered.MARYANN SASAKI, ESQ.Business and Family Lawyer, Columbia, A.B., Harvard Law School, J.D.