TICKETS WE HANDLE
- Disorderly Conduct
- Open container of alcohol
- Park after hours
- Driving without insurance and/or registration
- TLC tickets (Taxi and Limousine Commission)
- Reckless Driving
- Unreasonable noise
- Unlicensed vending
- Public urination
- FDNY tickets
- Unlawful gambling
- “Truck” tickets (equipment violations)
- ECB violations (Environmental Control Board)
Can you guarantee a result?
Any criminal defense who promises that he or she can guarantee a dismissal is simply not trustworthy. No two cases are exactly alike, and the end result will depend on many factors such as the strength of the prosecution’s evidence, the willingness of complaining witnesses to cooperate, and the particular prosecutor or judge that is assigned to the case. A good attorney will never guarantee a result. Instead, a good attorney is able to tell the client that based on his experience on similar cases, certain results are likely. At Lee Law Firm, we strongly believe that honesty with the client about the range of possible outcomes at the outset of the case is not only the ethically right thing to do, it is the absolute key to building trust with the client.
- Jae consistently takes pride in going above and beyond what is asked of him to bring about the best results for his clients.J. Y.Former Colleague
- I really appreciate all your work for me. You have humanity, passion, compassion, enthusiasm.S. T.Actual Client
- Mr. Lee paid attention to the details in my case like no other attorneys. He gave me the much-needed peace of mind at a stressful time. He is very knowledgeable. I never had a doubt that we would win and we did!W. W.Former Client, Civil Lawsuit
- One of the premiere criminal and immigration attorneys in the business. Jae Lee would be my first recommendation for any client I encountered with a legal problem of that nature. Quite simply, he is among the best I have ever encountered.MARYANN SASAKI, ESQ.Business and Family Lawyer, Columbia, A.B., Harvard Law School, J.D.